Live Virtual Sessions
Inclusive of all taxes
Live Virtual Sessions
Our Creative Problem-Solving Program is specifically crafted to arm professionals with the ability to approach challenges with innovative solutions. This program empowers participants to think outside the box, harness the power of creativity, and apply strategic thinking to complex problems. Dive into a learning journey that transforms your approach to problem-solving and drives impactful outcomes.
The creative problem-solving workshop combines theory with hands-on practice, guiding participants through various stages of creative thought and problem-solving. It integrates collaborative activities, individual exercises and real-world case studies to ensure that the principles of creative problem-solving are deeply understood and readily applied in professional settings.
Creative problem-solving is a method used to approach a problem or challenge in an imaginative and innovative way. It involves thinking beyond traditional boundaries or typical ways of thinking, often involving lateral thinking, to find new solutions to complex issues. Key aspects of creative problem-solving include:
1. Defining the Problem: Clearly understanding and defining the problem is the first step. It involves looking at the problem from various perspectives to fully grasp its nature and scope.
2. Gathering Information: This involves collecting relevant data, insights, and knowledge that can shed light on the problem. It may also include understanding the context and the stakeholders involved.
3. Idea Generation: In this phase, a wide range of ideas are generated without judgment or evaluation. Techniques like brainstorming, mind mapping, or free association are commonly used to spur creative thinking.
4. Expanding and Refining Ideas: Here, the ideas generated are expanded and combined in new ways. This might involve challenging assumptions, making connections between unrelated concepts, or looking at the problem from different angles.
5. Critical Evaluation: After a list of creative solutions is developed, they are critically evaluated to determine their feasibility, potential impact, and suitability for addressing the problem at hand.
6. Prototype and Test: For tangible solutions, creating prototypes or models can be helpful. These are then tested to see how well they work in practice. This phase often involves a trial-and-error approach.
7. Implementation: The best solution is then implemented. This stage requires careful planning and management to ensure the solution is effectively integrated and executed.
8. Review and Learn: After implementation, the solution and the problem-solving process are reviewed to learn from successes and failures, and to improve future problem-solving efforts.
Creative problem-solving is particularly useful in situations where traditional thinking has failed to produce a solution, or where the challenge is complex and non-standard. It encourages innovative thinking and can lead to more effective and out-of-the-box solutions. This approach is widely used in various fields such as business, education, engineering, the arts, and in everyday life scenarios.
Module 1. Understanding the Problem-Solving Process
· Introduction to creative problem-solving methodologies
· Identifying and framing problems effectively
· Divergent and convergent thinking strategies
Module 2. Cultivating Creativity
· Techniques to foster an innovative mindset.
· Overcoming mental blocks and challenging assumptions
· Idea generation tools and techniques
Module 3. Creative Problem-Solving Techniques
· Exploring and applying creative thinking techniques such as SCAMPER, Six Thinking Hats, and mind mapping
· Leveraging creative problem-solving for decision-making and innovation
Module 4. Collaborative Creativity
· Facilitating group brainstorming and ideation sessions
· Leveraging team diversity for creative solutions
· Building a culture that encourages and rewards creative thinking.
Module 5. Prototyping and Testing Solutions
· Rapid prototyping to visualize and refine ideas.
· Designing tests to validate and iterate on creative solutions.
· Learning from feedback and failure to enhance problem-solving.
Module 6. Implementing Creative Solutions
· Action planning for executing creative solutions.
· Strategies for gaining buy-in and overcoming resistance.
· Measuring and communicating the impact of creative solutions
· Expert-Led Workshops: Interactive sessions with an experienced facilitator to guide the creative process.
· Real-World Application: Participants work on current challenges from their work environment to develop practical solutions.
· Peer Collaboration: Opportunity to collaborate with peers from various industries, enriching the learning experience with diverse perspectives.
· Post-Program Resources: Access to a toolkit of problem-solving resources for continuous learning and application.
Who is this for?
· Team Leaders and Managers: Who want to drive their teams toward innovative solutions and improve project outcomes.
· R&D Personnel: Looking to enhance their problem-solving toolkit and drive innovation.
· Any Professional: Seeking to develop a more creative approach to problem-solving and decision-making in their role.
Benefits for Participants and the Organisation
· Enhanced Problem-Solving Skills: Equip your team with the ability to develop innovative solutions to complex challenges.
· Improved Team Innovation: Foster a workplace environment where creativity is nurtured, leading to innovative product development and process improvements.
· Competitive Advantage: Organisations with creative problem-solving capabilities are better positioned to adapt to market changes and lead in innovation.
a new era of problem-solving with our Creative Problem-Solving Program. Reach
out to learn more about how this training can benefit your team and help you
build a resilient, forward-thinking organisation.
With skill assessment at start, midway and at end
On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate Learner on
Live online classes
Energentic Launch sessions
Inspiring Closure sessions
Weekly expert classroom sessions
Very engaging content that is directly relevant to us. Very practical and something we will benefit from. Originbluy has helped skills our people on multiple areas.
Business Head, Big 3 Consulting
Highly recommended course for senior leaders in an organization. Thank you for bringing this power to our organization. We will continue using the services.
Partner, Big 4 Audit Company
Communication skills are extremely critical and something we often fail to focus on. With Originbluy, we have skilled our workforce on this. The people engaged very actively on the program and got a lot of value out of it.
COO, Tech Company
Create Corporate Learning Initiatives That Inspire Greatness At WorkStart Now
Low-Cost Strategies for Leadership Development...
Leadership development is a crucial component in people, as well as organisational development, even...
Why is CEO Coaching the next gen way to equip leaders to meet challeng...
CEO coaching is becoming increasingly popular among business leaders, as they seek to improve their ...